Insurance company in Pacific Northwest with regional and national clients, providing a comprehensive product line for individuals and businesses in insurance, risk management and wealth planning.
- Company seeking to generate more insurance sales leads by creating an innovative direct marketing campaign that incorporates a consistent look and feel with variable text and images corresponding to the agent's specialized field.
- Needed to craft a compelling message and a personalized response mechanism to targeted, pre-qualified insurance buyers.
Multi-channel direct mail campaign targeting prospects - Three mailings over a 90-150 day time frame. By creating three distinct campaigns, the company could take a more personal and targeted approach to enhance response rates. By measuring each campaign's response, we could identify the most effective direct mail strategy. Prospects were sent targeted messages with multiple response channels to enhance rates.
Collateral/Sales Material - Prepare collateral material for agents, so they have necessary printed resources available to respond quickly and efficiently to prospects, including:
- Testimonials outlining compelling reasons to work with a trusted and knowledgeable agent
- Tri-fold capabilities brochure
- Presentation folders
Email campaign for prospects - Sent follow-up email to prospects who supplied email address. Re-affirm message. Offer new white paper.
Metrics used to evaluate effectiveness, improve performance and measure ROI include:
- Number of new leads generated
- Response rates to individualized campaigns
- Number of meetings scheduled
- Number of new buyers
- Click-through rate